Have you experienced feelings of sadness, being stuck, lack of pleasure and being tired all the time in the past months? Do positive emotions seem like far away memories? Does everything seem hard or impossible?
If you can relate to this, are you ready for a change?
The exercise of this month is to test your level of readiness and motivation by answering a few questions:
- Are my thoughts and behaviour helpful to me in my life?
- How do I feel about my life right now? Name the emotion and intensity in which you feel it.
- How would I like my life to be different than this?
- What will it mean to me if that will happen? Think of how you will feel, think, behave and how your body will feel, should that image from previous question become a reality.
- What will it mean to me if things will stay the same?
- Do the advantages of creating a change outweigh the disadvantages of having the same behaviour, thought, emotion and physical sensation?
So, what is the conclusion? Is making change a rational idea? Are you motivated to make that step?